Discover 15 powerful prayer points That Gets Result For The New month, ( July)
Explore the power of prayers In Moving To The Next Level ln this new month.
21 powerful New months prayer points.
1. Lord jesus I thank you for this new month.
2. May the power in the blood of jesus christ wash me pure and qualify me to have access to the throne of grace in Jesus name. Amen.
3. Holy spirit and Empower me to say this prayers and get result.
4. You this month of july 2021 , you shall favour me in Jesus name.
5. I shall not die, in this month of july in Jesus name.
6. I shall ecounter blessing in every aspect of my life in Jesus name.
7. I shall not be victm of circumstances in this month of july 2021.
8. I shall be highly connected in this new month.
9. I shall be highly favoured in this new month.
10. Lord jesus I decree that in this new month the doors of my blessing remained open.
11. Lord jesus I decree in your name that sickness and strange infirmity shall not befall me and my family in the name of Jesus.
12. Father in the name of Jesus , I pray that bad news can not be attached to me . Amen.
13. Victory is my portion in Jesus name.
14. Joy shall fill my soul in the name of Jesus.
15. Lord jesus give me the power to overcome sin and bad Habits . Amen.
Comments
Post a Comment