Powerful Morning Devetional For The Month of August (Day6)
Today's Topic: Abide In Him
Text: john 15:5
Reading- I am the vine and you are the branches. Those who abide in me and I in them bear much fruits, for without me you can do nothing.
When jesus said that we should abide in him to bear fruit, he meant it. God is the creator of the ends of the earth, he knows the beginning from the end and knows the end from the beginning.
He is the one that made your existence to be possible, he told jeremiah, before you were born, I knew thee and I ordained you a prophet to the nations. What is that trying to teach you.
God made you to be formed in your mother's womb for a reason, there is a task, that he wants you to accomplish for him and for you to do that, you need to know him and establish a good relationship with him.
It is when you have a good relationship with him that you can abide in him and take certain instructions for your life, because you know that he is the only one that holds the file and detailed information concerning your life from beginning to the end.
Remember he said it clearly that without him , you can do nothing. In other words without him, you will be nothing and every thing that you do outside him is fake. You need jesus in your life , for your life to be complete.
Prayers for Today
1. Lord jesus thank you for Today.
2. I surrender my life to you because, I realize that without you , I am nothing.
3. Let your grace fill my heart,as I surrender my life to walk with you. Amen.
Please comment and help share this post.

Comments
Post a Comment