Powerful Morning Devetional For The Month Of August (Day8)

 Understanding the reason why God's answers to prayers are real.


Today's topic- God answers prayers

Text- Matt 7:7.

Reading- Ask and you shall receive, seek and you shall find, knock and the door shall be opened, 


When you talk about God answering prayers, the truth is that, he answers prayers. And there is nothing that he cannot do. I could remember when I was facing a problem in my business.

I didn't know what to do. So I consulted a friend who directed me to a man that can help. But to my surprise, when I got there, the man gave  me condition that I will fulfill before he  can help me. And those conditions that he gave me was against my faith as a believer.

The  situation becomes hot for me, It was like who will  I obey? The man or God. I  decided to stood for God, no matter what. I told the man, this thing you are telling me to do, is against my faith, I cannot do it. The man said, I am a fool.

I went home depressed and fustrated.  At a time, I went in into prayers. And God answered speedily beyond my expectations. And did for me what that man cannot do for me in my business. See, it doesn't matter what you are going through. Take it to the lord in prayer and he will answer you beyond your expectations.


Today's prayers:

1. Father thank you for today.

2. Lord jesus give me the grace to trust you to the end. Amen. 

3. May you answer all my prayers today beyond my expectations. In Jesus name. Amen.


Please comment on the comment section and help share this post. God bless you.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Daily Devetionals For The month of july

Discover 7 Dangerous Habit That Can Damage Your Soul And Deal With It.

7 powerful Midnight Prayers For Wealth And Open Doors